@KNFBReader tweeted earlier today that their video tutorial series for the reader was now available from their website. Presented by Jim Gashel of KNFB, the 12 tutorials explore every aspect of this indispensable app, from scanning documents to getting the perfect photo, and even Dropbox integration. Required viewing for any KNFB Reader user.
However, it turns out that the links to the tutorials just point to videos on YouTube. As it’s Christmas and all, I’ve included the list of links below. And while I was at it, I modified the URLsso that the videos will load in YouTube’s more accessible HTML5 Player by default:
- Overview of Take Picture Screen (4:51)
- Overview of Reading Screen (9:45)
- Overview of Settings (8:43)
- How to line up a picture (4:41)
- Taking a manual picture (4:45)
- Taking an automatic picture (4:57)
- Taking a single picture using a stand (8:10)
- Taking multiple pictures using a stand (8:58)
- Using File Explorer (5:55)
- Saving files (6:43)
- Sharing files (7:35)
- Adding a page to a document (11:26)
Hold down the Ctrl key when clicking on one of the links above to open it in a new window.
I hope these tutorials help you to get the most from this impressive (not to mention expensive! 😉) app. In the meantime, best wishes for a happy Christmas. 🎄